When you wake up and look in the mirror, this spring season it's time to see a nice happy smiling face looking back at you. Why? Because this is a great year to upgrade your allergy relief arsenal and banish those puffy itchy eyes, congested nose, headache, congestion and general sinus pressure. No more allergy misery. No more allergy drama.
I have 5 tried and true methods that have helped me to get ahead of allergy season and break free from allergy jail. All 5 methods are holistic and green beauty safe.
Let's chat about the fabulous 5:
1. Bee Pollen Granules: I love Bee Polen Granules because they are a comprehensive complete supplement for general body wellness. Bee Pollen Granules provide protein, antioxidants, treats inflammation, increases immunity, increases metabolism, helps improve hair growth and clear skin.
2. Royal Jelly: Directly fights allergic reactions and increases immunity, decreases inflammation, increases digestion, increases the rate of healing and cell turnover for the body.
3. Raw Local Honey: Eating local honey daily increases the bodies ability to adapt and temper allergens. Eating local honey essentially creates a tolerance for local allergies which helps to eliminate and alleviate allergy symptoms.
4. Natural Herbal Supplement: I have been taking a herbal supplement called Rootology. It has 13 herbs combined in capsule form. I take 2 capsules in the morning daily, or if I spend more time outside, I will take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 more capsules at bedtime.
5. Essential Oils for Allergies: Sage, Basil, Rosemary, Peppermint, Lemon, and Eucalyptus essential oils. I make a simple blend of some of my favorite essential oils with a carrier oil for aromatherapy while on the go. Try the recipe below to decrease sinus pressure and reduce general allergy symptoms.
Allergy Relief Aromatherapy Blend DIY Recipe:
10 Drops Eucalyptus Oil
10 Drops Sage Oil
10 Drops Basil Oil
6 Drops Rosemary Oil
6 Drop Peppermint Oil
4 Drops Lemon Oil
2 TBSP Carrier oil (Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil)
Add to a diffuser, to an aromatherapy perfume roller bottle, or make aromatherapy mist to spray on your pillows, car, spring scarfs and more to keep breathing easy and comfy.
Watch the video below for more details:
Share your favorite remedy for spring and summer allergies below!
Wishing you all the best,
Feel your best life now!
Join the Wellness community:
*Results may vary.