Do you want to know the secret to vision board MASTERY?
I've tried vision boards over the years with varying results and different approaches. One year I made 2 vision boards just to be sure that I "reinforced" my goals. I did not use the tips listed below and my results from that vision board session resulted in very few goal accomplishments. One of the vision boards hangs in my closet to serve as a reminder to match action with intent.
Are you Ready for Your Blessings?
Today, I wanted to share some amazing tips for increasing the power and potency of your vision board to get Law of Attraction results. Yes, we know vision boards are uber popular from here to the moon after January and we can get still get amazing results from vision board practice to reach goals in short periods of time with a constant and sustained motivation that doesn't shift.
Stay Motivated not Mad:
The tips I share below infuse motivation in partnership with accountability and a hint of using social media as a silent partner.
So before we move on to the goals lets talk about The Law of Attraction. The Law of Attraction is basically the understanding that whatever you focus on, you are attracting into your life and into manifestation. Manifestation's meaning is to realize or accomplish a goal, task, or an action. So let's put the strategy together for the big win!
Make the Vision Board Your Accountability Partner:
1. 10-15 goals per board.
2. Create a key or tracking feature to confirm things as they happen.
3. Hang your vision board in a high traffic area.
4. Ask yourself the daily question; what have you done for your vision board today? Be honest in your answer. If you are getting some traction then your goals are a match for your motivation. If you are not able to accomplish any of your items within a month to 3 month's time consider editing your goals.
5. Create an accountability community. I posted my vision board on my Instagram account in order to share my goals beyond myself which increase my accountability to deliver my goals. I post monthly updates for my accomplishments big and small.
6. Review your vision board monthly. Just like your other accounts, and documents. Create a monthly review meeting with yourself and other accountability partners to confirm progress and setbacks to find creative ways to continually move forward.
7. See your goals as baby steps. Do small tasks every day to work on any goal or chose a few goals at a time to prioritize. You will get more accomplished by choosing a few goals at a time.
I hope you enjoyed the tips and they work for you as well as they have worked for me. Please watch the video below for more details. And please share your favorite vision board tips and successes below in the comments.
Wishing you all the best,
Change your life now:
Upgrade your experience with a live hypnosis session or hypnosis recording customized to match your interests.
Visit my website to order personalized hypnosis recordings or to schedule a live hypnosis session. Sign up today.
Shop my Awesome Wellness Store:
Subscribe to my Channel:
If you want to improve your Lifestyle, Happiness, Fitness, Wellness, and Health sign up for the Life Newsletter to get notified of new tips, tools, and resources.
Click below to join the Life Newsletter Mailing List: http://www.brandijacksoncc.com/about/
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Wellness community:
*Results may vary.