I hope you are doing great! I just counted the days since my last "real" workout and it has been 2 months!
Obviously exercise is important but after surgery, sustaining injury, or giving birth you may need to bench some methods of physical activity.
I had my surgery in June and realized right before my procedure that I wanted to keep my body healthy, keep my weight down, and my mood as healthy as consistent as possible for best recovery outcomes. After researching and testing, I found the methods below to be GOLDEN for keeping my weight steady and maintaining my health and recovery outcomes naturally.
The methods below worked great for my surgery recovery and I encourage this method for general health purposes as well. *Please consult with your doctor should you need advice regarding intermediate fasting specific to your personal health.
The 5 Methods for Fat Loss, Weight Loss, and Increased Energy
- Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
- Intermediate Fasting
- Coconut Oil Coffee Latte
- Whole Food Meals
- Supplements (optional)
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Drink: Every morning I drink 32 oz. of Apple Cider Vinegar to cleanse my body and increase my energy reserve for the day ahead. I also alternate between fresh lemon juice and lime juice to enjoy different drink variations and combinations.
2. Coconut Oil Coffee Latte: Every morning I make a delicious coconut oil coffee latte that has enough calories for my body to feel nourished from the time I wake up until I have my first meal (3 Hours). The Latte also helps boost metabolism and manage sugar cravings and hunger cravings.
3. Intermediate Fasting: I eat all meals between 6-8 hours in the day. I generally found that eating between 10am-6pm was the best match for my appetite. Somedays I would feel even less hungry and would fast within a 6-hour window. And if I still felt hungry outside of my eating window, I ate because I was hungry, but was cautious to avoid over eating. My meals after my fasting schedule were smaller portions and generally fresh fruits or veggies, or protein.
4. Whole Food Meals: I primarily eat a whole Foods diet including fruits, veggies, lean protein (fish, beef, chicken), nuts, seeds, and some dairy (cheese). I try to eat in a routine pattern to help my body process food more evenly. Generally that means:
- Liquids until 10am
- Dinner by 6pm
5. Supplement: I have been obsessed with Keto OS Supplement packets. They help the body reach ketosis within an hour of taking the supplement. They work best on an empty stomach at the beginning or the very end of the day. I loved drinking mine at bedtime because I would often go into a deeper stage of sleep and feel more rested in the morning.
Watch the video for more details:
For the Win!
I hope you enjoyed this article! Sound off in the comments below, which fat burning tip are you most likely to use?
Share the Love!
Please share this post with your friends, family, or anyone you think may benefit from wellness and health tips. Sometimes sharing information can really help people to be inspired to create a wonderful physical, mental, and emotional recovery or start their Wellness Journey!
If you found this information helpful, sign up for The Life Newsletter for bi-weekly updates, tips, tools, and resources for health, happiness, wellness, and lifestyle to feel your best life right now!
Wishing you all the best,
Feel your best life now! Let me support your special and unique Change Journey for weight loss, anxiety recovery, depression recovery or custom goal setting. Book a Wellness Coaching Session or Hypnotherapy Session with me by clicking the link below.
Join the Wellness community:
*Results may vary.